Subject: Re: LWPRO Aug & Sep?
From: [email-masked] (Steven Davis)
To: [email-masked] (James Alex Brooks)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 95 14:35:56 CDT

> Hi all,
>   I was just wondering if anyone out there have received there August or 
> September issue of LWPRO?
> 

haha, hehe,, oh.. hehe,  giggle, hahaha, tee heem ha ah. beats me.

I`m still waiting for my September Issue of Video Toaster User...
and my July issue of Lightwave Pro.

I`ve asked many many times why my overseas subscription more than covers the
cost to AirMail the magazines, AVID has told me that they will send Airmail,
and I have received the odd issue this way, but the next month always falls
back to US 2nd class postage.  I`ve been subscribing for nearly 2 years now
and am gonna let it run out for both LWPRO and VTU.  The condition some of 
these magazines have turned up in is pretty bad too, twisted, torn, even 
stained from rain water. I can usually pick up VTU from a local US magazine
shop here 2 months before I receive mine in Hong Kong.

Back in England, subscribers usually were blessed by receiving the magazines
2 weeks before they were available on the shop shelves, I guess the US works
a little differently.

If I pay AirMail rates, why not send it to me AirMail.!

 ==============================================================================
   Steve Davis                             Email : [email-masked]
   Senior Software Engineer                Phone : (852) 5931646 (Direct)
   Intergraph Graphics Systems                     (852) 5931600
   Hong Kong                               Fax   : (852) 8020781
 ==============================================================================
--
[email-masked] (Steven Davis) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]